Excess Saliva
Why i have saliva more than normal in my mouth? Please suggest me  medications and treatment. Thank you

Some people have more saliva than others but it is not reason to fret about as more saliva washes off the food and doesn't let cavity formation occur Sometimes fear anxiety can also give you more saliva so need not worry

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Get your mouth examined by an Oral Medicine expert who is a specialist in Mouth diseases