Excess foreskin
Hi Doc, My foreskin on my penis does not retract even when it is erect. the opening is small and it covers my entire glans. when i tried to pull it back forcefully, the pain was excruciating. Not once did my foreskin retracted fully over my glans till now. Please help me with this situation

Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Assertive Health n progressive fittness with Holistic Ayurveda Approach, its unfortunate but usually its happens to most of young adults use coconut oil mixed with camper by warming it to lubricate or Lox gelly 2% if won't add value then surgeon will correct it.