Error in axis of left eye
I have spherical and cylindrical power of -0.5 in my left eye with an axis of 175 degrees and -0.75 in my right eye with an axis of 180 degrees. My optician provided me with glasses for my left eye with an axis of 170 degrees. Will this difference of 5 degrees affect my eye anyhow ? Or is it tollerable till +/-5 degrees.

Hello In majority of patients, this minimal difference makes no difference and A very few patients feel uncomfortable
this much of difference may  occur due to frame fitting during usage. so don't worry you are likely to adjust it.