Errectile disfunction

I have been masturbating excessively from young age.i was mastrubating 3 time a day but recently while mastrubating i had some pain in left testicle and it had to leave in between after that stopped having errections i have to watch videos for long time to get errection.after a month or so i used to get pain in heart and testicles.thenit felt like some thing is sucking energy from my penis and overall energy level are going down.i got my testostrone level checked and it is 1.96 and 1 is the lower limit.i got it checked again it was 187 against lower limit of 240 .i get aches in heart and testicle simantaneously usually near food time.my sugar is okay.this has been since approx 1.5 to 2 months please guide

Doctor Answers (1) on Errectile disfunction

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... Overmasturbation causes fatigue, insomnia, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction,testicular pain etc... Avoid masturbation . Try to divert mind , hang out with friends, develop good habits , play gamed, read books, take away guilt from your. mind ,be positive have healthy nutritious foods, do exercise ,yoga