Erosive gastritis
Hello sir, I am suffering from depression for last two years that caused Erosive gastritis on endoscopic test I got check up yesterday in day time on 23 July 2021 and found to be erosive gastritis After facing more than an year such over acidity and constipation. Today finally my problem automatically getting treated now I am feeling bit more hunger and getting soft stool (normal stool) all of sudden without taking medications. If my digestion completely treated in next few days then should I take medicines and get checked up again or I shouldn't start medications By God's grace I got checked up yesterday after facing years in it, it automatically started treating just on the next day without even starting medications.

Consult a gastroenterologist soon I'm available on the practo app