Erection while Intercours
Erection during sexual intercourse was not satisfactory...please help...I have cholesterol problems.sometimes... Though m just 25 years of age..please help

Hello there. I can understand your concern, the problem you are suffering from is called erectile dysfunction in which the erection doesn't occur or doesn't last long and ejaculation occurs soon. Here are a few things you can do. 1. Have a high protein diet, lots of vegetables and fruits. 2. Avoid smoking and drinking, these cause weakness and also responsible for erectile dysfunction. 3. Practice yoga and pranayama, meditation etc. Stress can be a big cause of erectile dysfunction and you can tackle stress by yoga, meditation etc. 4. Do pelvic floor muscles strengthening exercises. 5. Drink lots of water. Consult a physician if it still persists, Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.