Erection problems
I am 20 years old and from somedays I don't have a full erection when I masturbate however I am able to ejaculate but the penis does not become fully erect and I am currently on olanzapine, will any lifestyle choices help, is there anything to worry about, is this because of excessive masturbation?

I have best Ayurved medicine for this come online
Erectile Dysfunction(E.D) Occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse and not able to penetrate. There are many factors which leads to erectile dysfunction like- low  Testosterone levels, Diabetes, weakness in core muscles, low blood flow in viens of your reproductive organ, sedentary lifestyle and last but not the least high stress levels, etc. We can help you treat that. You can consult with Dr. Yuvraj Monga/Me in Dr. Monga Medi Clinic or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me.
Dear Sir, At some point in a man’s life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Erection problems are also known as: * erectile dysfunction (ED) * impotence * sexual dysfunction For most men, these problems occur occasionally and aren’t a serious problem. Also note there’s no cause for concern if erection problems occur up to 20 percent of the time. However, if you’re unable to achieve an erection at least 50 percent of the time, you may have a health problem that requires medical attention. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
Need evaluation come online for better understanding of your problem and advice Share few more detail history of masterbation health etc
chat through online private chat for guidance and treatment chat now clarify your douts take proper consult