Erection problem

I am newly married 2 weeks . When i tried to intercourse my erection is not happen properly.. When my penis erected and i tried to enter it in vagina suddenly i lost erection.after that no erection come and if erected again then same problem happend.i am too depresed and tensed is it permanent problem?and my penis size is around 11 centemeter.. is it enough for sex... and is this erection problem is cureable or not?,

Doctor Answers (1) on Erection problem

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...the size you are describing is normal for Indians. Erectile dysfunction could be due to many reasons. Anxiety being the most. So first try relaxation techniques and distraction method. Then try to cut down on any habits like alcohol, smoking or drugs. This will help prolong erection. If there's no improvement then you must be investigated for any comorbidities like diabetes hypertension hypercholestrolemia. Treating these comorbidities also can delay ejaculation. Medically there are many options like oral medications and topical creams. If the above conservative measure do not help kindly consult a psychiatrist for medical therapy.