Erection problem

Hi doctor im lately having problem in having and erection or keeping an erection if I get one and at times I am not able to while I masturbate also I feel pain in testes constantly when I wear jeans
views-icons 30 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Erection problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
How often do yiu masturbate?
Doing it too often also will result in such issues.
You shouldnt be wearing tight clothes at all not even tight undergarments. 
Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. 
He will examine you, take a detailed histiry and would be able to help you further. 
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?