Erection problem
Facing issue with erection and it's killing me inside. I have tried penetrate but I'm not able to penetrate because lack of erection.

Hello there...,. Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices... Medications, counseling and sexual techniques — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...