Erection Problem
Doctor, I am not able to my penis erect since last 3 days. I get a bit of hardness for few seconds then it become normal again. Yesterday i ejaculated without even having erection. With little bit of erection i ejaculate within 3-4 seconds, not able to keep it erect for long time.

Hello I understand your problem. Usually it happens like that for some days and then it will be normal again. So wait for some more days and keep trying. If it's not going back to normal even.after 15 days then consult a sexologist of your locality