Erection Problem
Am 26 years old Married , am having some what erection problem. My penis is erecting but its not remains for the more than one minute. Kindly help me to achieve for long standing

Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices. Consult sex therapist...