Erection problem
10 days before i had a night fall followed by penis pain,since then i am unable to feel erection ,i am in worry ,please help

take our Ayurveda herbs for month best result with out side effect
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Do not panic sir.. Be stress free.. Sleep well.. Take herbal supplements if needed .
for further information consult me privately
Hi, Having night fall is normal. But having issues with Erection since nightfall is a cause to worry. At some point in a man’s life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Erection problems are also known as: * erectile dysfunction (ED) * impotence * sexual dysfunction For most men, these problems occur occasionally and aren’t a serious problem. Also note there’s no cause for concern if erection problems occur up to 20 percent of the time. However, if you’re unable to achieve an erection at least 50 percent of the time, you may have a health problem that requires medical attention. However your issue needs to be evaluated in detailed. Basis which we’ll be in a better position to help you get your issue resolved.
Very effective medication available chat online for guidance evaluation and treatment
I have best treatment for this problem
Consult online via practo