Erection problam

I am getting erection but poor erection and erection down in few minut. I want hard and full erection so that we enjoy the sexual activity..shoud i use viagra. How to resolve this type of disease with natural way or homepathy treatment..

Doctor Answers (1) on Erection problam

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Here are a few things that you can do, 1. Start with a lot of foreplay, and then take things slowly. 2. When you proceed to intercourse, that time also start slow, going too fast will result in premature ejaculation. 3. While you feel you are about to ejaculate, pause for a minute and then start again. This start stop method will delay the ejaculation and you can see that the time would have increased. 4. Yes you can take Viagra but I'm not sure if you will get it without a prescription. 5. Have a high protein diet. Do pelvic floor strengthening exercises. 6. Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol, these agents cause negative effects and cause fast ejaculation. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.