Erection dyfunction
I dont get proper erection and if i get it does not last long. Even my sperm is thin Please advice

For Erectile Dysfunction: Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb. Manmath ras. Nd tb. Sidh makardhwaj bati. One each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.

+
Hello....... Numerous prescription drugs, recreational drugs, alcohol and smoking can all cause erectile dysfunction.medical diseases like diabetes, epilepsy, stroke can affect the erectile dysfunction Most of the times it could be psychological issue like anxiety, depression, ...Consult psychiatrist