Erectile Dysfunction

Im not really sure but I think I might be suffering from ED. I have been having problems getting an erection lately and Im afraid it might ruin my sex life as i plan to get married right after finishing my Btech degree. I think it might be because Im addicted to masturbation and in the last 2 months Ive been masturbation several times a day. So about week ago I couldnt get an erection and even now its weak. So i would like to enquire about all the non drug and natural treatments for curing ED.

Doctor Answers (3) on Erectile Dysfunction

Hi, Many boys of your age masturbate a lot and then face problem like this. This is actually not a problem but only a temporary disinterest in sex. It's like this: you are thirsty and a glass of water would quench your thirst, but you drank 2-3 glasses of water. You dont feel like drinking any more water for some time no? In fact you would find water repulsive for the next couple of hours. Does that mean your thirst has vanished for ever? Sexual desire is like thirst and hunger. If you get more than what you need, there will be some disinterest or even aversion for a short period.. and therefore diminished bodily response (ex: poor erection). If you start worrying about it, then it becomes a problem. You probably masturbated more than your body needed at that time, that's why the so called problem. Actually masturbation is harmless.
Just stop masturbation for a couple of weeks. Stop worrying about the problem. If you are still anxious, take some herbal supplements or multivitamins.
Dr. Sanjay Erande Pune | Ayurveda
Don't worry. ...but too much masturbation is harmful for your health. ..Take ayurvedic medicines for such problems. Consult a reputed ayurvedic physician/ sexologist in your city. ..
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well you are still young my boy...it's common in boys to feel erectile dysfunction...do not worry... exercise regularly and maintain good habits...i don't think it will be a problem...do not get scared...thank you