Erectile dysfunction
I'm 25 year old, after getting dignosed with Dengue I have lost my sexual desires and also I find it hard to hold an erection during sexual intercourse.

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy..chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb....Manmath ras .... nd tb....sidh makardhwaj bati... one each morning & evening for 3 months...wd hot milk.. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally .

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+116
Chat with a sexologist
Erectile Dysfunction is one very common problem in majority of males and it is due to the insufficient / irregular supply of blood to the Penis during intercourse. If during intercourse, a male experiences lack of erection / incomplete erection, then penis will not be able to enter into vagina and it can lead to a state of embarrassment. Majority of males suffer from this and the root cause of Erectile Dysfunction is over masturbation in teenage phase of one's life or some acute illness leading to overall weakness. A loose or semi erect penis can not penetrate upto G Spot in Vaginal canal and thus a female cant feel the Orgasm. It's easily treatable with Ayurvedic medicines and proper counselling
Consult a good Ayurvedic sexologist for that.
You should take nutritious diet with good quality proteins for early recovery of your sexual health
After a serious illness like dengue where yr platelets are affected greatly naturally your desire will go downhill coz it leaves you weak and sensitive. But please don't worry there are many good treatment options available today for your sexual health concerns all you need to do is eat nutritious food and consult a good certified competent experienced sexologist online at the earliest for treatment. Advice and guidance. Please take care and don't stress out so much we can certainly help you.
Consult a good certified competent experienced sexologist asap online