Erectile dysfunction
I dont get firm erection...and could not even penerate. I dont even get morning wood these days...I used to masturabate frequently ..now I'm gonna married . How do I resolve this? Please help

Hello Practo User, use homoeopathic medications for your problem  to get Instant and effective results.Its Curable, no need to worry about. Homoeopathic medicines plays Excellent role to treat Such problems in a hollistic way without any side effect.I suggest you to message me your complete history in private chat with all reports & details & Consult Online through Practo. I will guide you for holistic & effective Results with homoeopathy ! Take care !! Best Regards:)
Excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis. Which in future leads to quick ejaculation, weak erection or erectile dysfunction, shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina, other than that whole body weakness, weak eye sight, loss of appetite, loss of facial lusture, weak digestion, low memory power, hairfall, anxiety, etc. Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda vaajikaran treatment. As per ayurveda vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health. Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. You can also consult. For further information u can visit www.bhuvanaarogyamhospital.com
Take herbal supplements.. To be sexually fit completely.. Erection will remain hard.. To enjoy sexual activity.. To satisfy your partner completely
consult for prescription
Penetrate krte smay Erection losse Age 28 n married Sir Use some ayurveda booster N Take proper counseling It will be cure permanently sir Change your diet menu n life style Call n chat us now
●𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁  𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 . ●𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗰 ●𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 1.5 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗳. ●𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁. ●𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲     𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀.
I understand your concern, kindly make an appointment so I can help you better
Dear Patient, the condition you are describing is called as Erectile Dysfunction. In simple words, Erectile dysfunction is the condition in which a person, interested in sexual activity, is not able to achieve and/or maintain the erection/ Penis Hardness . The penis of the person is loose even after stimulation and is not able to penetrate the vagina of the female partner.  Unfortunately, Erectile Dysfunction has become very much common due to stress in jobs and family, dietary habits, lifestyle changes etc. Due to these reasons and many others, it is now seen in young patients as well. This includes males from 20 to 35 years of age. I was going through the internet and found out many opinions on Erectile Dysfunction/Impotence. We are glad to inform you that treatment for Erectile Dysfunction is possible and it can be CURED. Please go through our feedbacks online (Dr. Manu Rajput) and (Dr. Kanu Rajput). We both practice at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic. In our feedbacks, you can see GENUINE PATIENTS who were in the same state of confusion/ Dilemma regarding Erectile Dysfunction like you are now and read their and our success stories. A lot many patients after 'researching' a lot on Google get depressed and convinced that only temporary methods are available for Erectile Dysfunction which is not true. Erectile Dysfunction can be cured and that too PERMANENTLY. You DON'T have to take some tablet few hours before just to perform good in bed and face serious side effects like headache, nausea etc ruining all the pleasure and spoiling the next day. Many say these tablets/patches/pumps are the only way with which one can treat ED/Erectile dysfunction/Impotence. We don't know how true is that coz frankly speaking, we haven't seen and observed any patient of ours coming back to stage 0. We are yet to see... 😊 AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION is a reality and it does CURE the condition. THE BEST PART IS : In most of the cases, Erectile Dysfunction completely Curable. And with Curable we don't mean Temporarily (Till the time you are taking medicines/ applying patch etc it's fine but reappear as soon as you leave the treatment) but Permanently. Why Choose Ayurveda For Your Sexual Problems ??? A Point Worth Nothing : Sexual Diseases were there before the word SEXOLOGIST or any degree came into existence . . . They (People/ Patients) were treated before too and YES, SCIENTIFICALLY  . . . Ayurveda is a science well proven & established over a thousands of year and period of time . . .And its a known fact to all that people in early ages of time were MORE FERTILE and REPRODUCTIVELY ACTIVE than people of today's era . . .Ayurveda has been treating all disorders since begining of human civilization .  .  . Pun intended but with all due respect 😊 Next steps: Please visit these links for further information on Erectile Dysfunction and to book your appointment. We will make sure to give best possible solution to your problem : https://sidriinternational.com/erectile-dysfunction-signs-evaluation-and-solutions/ https://sidriinternational.in/erectile-dysfunction-symptoms-diagnosis-and-treatment/ Best Wishes,
Hello, Your issue can be resolved permanently with right treatment and medications. It seems to me that you have been indulged in doing masturbation and watching porn alot in past and sometimes you still do. Let me explain you about your issue in brief - Does it happen you get little Erection you feel you should go in and the moment you try to enter it goes down and it’s not hard enough for you to penetrate? Sometimes even if you penetrate you seem to lose your Erection soon and also sometimes ejaculate within few strokes? At some point in a man’s life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Erection problems are also known as: * erectile dysfunction (ED) * impotence * sexual dysfunction In your case I believe you have developed symptoms of Erectile dysfunction. However this issue is not a major problem to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved then you can contact me directly through my website link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
Erectile dysfunction can occur at any age due to multiple causes. Some of them include: stress, lifestyle factors, smoking, alcohol, lack of exercise, psychological factors like performance anxiety, nervousness The treatment is based on the cause of erectile dysfunction.
Take an online/offline consultation
Do not self-medicate