Erectile dysfunction
I am not able to hold my erections for long and as such I am feeling was to put off having sex with my newly wed wife. Even while masturbating, I don't have it hard.as it used to be. I feel very unpleasant to do penis in vagina sex due to the tension. However much I calm myself. I am failing miserably.

Hello, in the beginning of sexual activity early ejaculation is common due to anxity, excitement. Being calm and cool helps you to withold ejaculation. stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation.practice yoga and meditation.If this problem persists consult psychiatrist.