Erectile Dysfunction
Does my anxiety or vitamin deficiency lead to erectile dysfunction? Or anything related to it? What factors?

I have best treatment for this problem Change your diet menu and do some special yoga if you want permanent solution Consult online properly change your diet menu
might be
Anxiety is slightly related to erection problem, but not completely, Do not worry.. It can be treated..
for further information consult me privately
Anxiety can cause erectile dysfunction esp when once is worried about his performance during sex.You need to start yoga and relaxation techniques for this.Some medicine is helpful for this problem
Hi ED and PE have few underlying causes need evaluation come online share details history of masterbation sexual frequency health etc There are few possibilities need check up investigation etc
counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you through online private chat or what app on (Nine eight two two seven five seven five six one) for online consultation
Hi, Yes your anxiety and vitamin deficiency are related to your issue of Erectile dysfunction. However these are not the only things but there are other factors as well. Let me explain you about your issue in brief - At some point in a man’s life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Erection problems are also known as: * erectile dysfunction (ED) * impotence * sexual dysfunction In your case I believe you have developed symptoms of Erectile dysfunction. ED occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. In most cases the causes of this problem could be - Stress , relationship strain, low self-confidence, hypertension, excessive Masturbation etc. There is a possibility there is some issue with the blood supply. If required we might get few tests done. But nothing to worry as the issue can be fixed with proper treatment and medications. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
You might feel free to reach out to me either online or in person. Would be happy to help you. Website Link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
Yes psychological factors play a huge role in causing ED.. Consult a psychiatrist..