Erectile dysfuncion
Of late i have been experiencing lesser erection and early ejaculation. though i want to have sex i lose my erection quite soon. how can i increase the duration of my erection. what medication or procedure can cure my problem.

Erectile dysfunctionis the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex,stress and mental health concerns can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction.combined mental and physical ill health can contribute to this problem...you better consult psychiatrist once ........