ENT specialist pls
I guess Ant went inside my left ear and I am feeling uncomfortable. Please suggest some remedy as early as possible.
77 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi
You can put some ear drops. Please see an ENT doctor for this
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?