Enlargement of cheek

My rght side cheek increases frm inside frm last 1.5 yrs.before 1.5 yrs ago i used weight gain supplement after use of this . my weight increase and my whole face swelled. so I quit then my swelling decrease but on my rght side cheek enlargement is occurred frm inside is there any surgical slim the cheek
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen in many disease and could be a presenting sign. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dentist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan
Next Steps
Meet a Dentist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?