Enlargement of cheek
My rght side cheek increases frm inside frm last 1.5 yrs.before 1.5 yrs ago i used weight gain supplement after use of this . my weight increase and my whole face swelled. so I quit then my swelling decrease but on my rght side cheek enlargement is occurred frm inside only.so is there any surgical opt.to slim the cheek

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen in many disease and could be a presenting sign. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dentist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan
Meet a Dentist.