Enlarged Testicles
Hi there seems to be a symptom of testicles enlargement. I am not sure whom should I visit for this problem . Please suggest
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

To can consult an Andrologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?