Enlarged prostate

I got ultrasound where it was found I have 4 mm of stone in bladder and my prostate is 20 cc. I have problem of dribbling mainly in winters past 10 years, other then this no symptoms of BPH doctors asked to take ZenFlox tab but that dint has lasting effect. I am worried about enlarged prostate at this age.Never smoked and nor drunk alcohol .I always kept this area clean and shaved.But from 2 months some hair on side have got some kind of coating on them looking brown colour
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

May try homeopathic treatment or meet Urologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?