Enlarged growth in groin
There is an Enlarged substance inside my groin it is not in the testicles but is near them I have had this problem since class 8th this lump was first painless and filled with fluid it sometimes used to disappear and then reappear again. This then became a bit hard and so. Sometimes used to pain. Now it's still there and i don't have any idea what it is. It is painless but i want it to be cured back to normal
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chandrashekar Ratkal
Urologist 39 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. Groin swelling could be a congenital hernia which requires surgical management. Please consult a general surgeon or a urologist for the same
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.