Enlarged growth in groin
There is an Enlarged substance inside my groin it is not in the testicles but is near them I have had this problem since class 8th this lump was first painless and filled with fluid it sometimes used to disappear and then reappear again. This then became a bit hard and so. Sometimes used to pain. Now it's still there and i don't have any idea what it is. It is painless but i want it to be cured back to normal

Dr. Chandrashekar Ratkal
Urologist 39 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. Groin swelling could be a congenital hernia which requires surgical management. Please consult a general surgeon or a urologist for the same