Enlarged groin glands

Hello Sir, I am 30 years old I am very much addicted to porn, I used to Masturbate for average of 3-4 times a day (some times I did 8 times a day)I did this for almost 19 years. Now I am having weakness, memory loss, confusion, swollen groin glands and pain. I used to be very fit and healthy, used to swim average of 4 hours a day I think that made me strong enough to survive till now, but now I am weak, unable to concentrate on any thing. I am married 14 months ago i have a 2 months old baby. I was sexually very active after marriage, I used to have sex for 30-45 minutes a day, after my wife went for delivery I started masturbating daily, one day I got testicular pain and I had treatment for that then started masturbation again then got groin pain now I stopped practicing that evil job. I do not want to spoil my life any more how can I recover faster from it and how long it takes, please suggest me any food, supplements any thing and how long I suffer with groin pain.

Doctor Answers (1) on Enlarged groin glands

Sagar KS Bangalore | General Practitioner
Hi, Masturbation is completely normal and extremely common. People of all ages masturbate and it’s often the first sexual experience Many people enjoy masturbating with their partner as part of a healthy sex life. you shouldn’t feel ashamed of it or guilty about doing it.sometimes excessive masturbation causes problems like infertility ( very rare).if it is interfering with your daily work consult your general physician. Inguinal hernia, femoral hernia,inguinal lymph node infection can cause swilling in groin region consult general surgeon for furthur evaluation and treatment.