Endometriosis

I've been suffering from endometriosis since last 7 years, thats 2 years before I got married. And few months after getting married my gyne suggested me to go for mirena as we felt it was too early to have a baby that time. Now I'm 29 and we as couple think we should have a baby now, but the thought of getting mirena removed and going back to the painfull hell I went through makes me postpone it further. I know I am just delaying it for the sake of my comfort and it could even be harming me in the long run as I still face related issues like frequent backaches, not able to reduce weight, hair loss, slow metabolism, confusion what all. I might even have to go for IVF, but I am not able to get my self ready for all the chaos that is going to come in my life with this. I am already prone to depression and endometriosis pain is nearly killing, it consumes you entirely. I cant decide what to do. I cant go on forever without starting a family or I can without spoiling my life.

Doctor Answers (1) on Endometriosis

Dr. Harshini.V Bangalore | Gynecologist
Hey I feel women with endometriosis with severity u mentioned ,should have got pregnancy as soon as possible ..coz as the severity varies in person to person in general with increasing time, adhesions chance keep increasing ., which makes pregnancy difficult.so don't worry about pain as there are many medicines to manage , n u shud start trying from this cycle itself! Gud luck