Endometrial polyp

Please help me.....I am suffering from endometrial periods were not regular so I took normal medicines, Dr said that it is normal hormonal imbalance but after 7 to 8 months I get to know by ultra sound that in my uterus there is a polyp in my endometrial lining many drs said that there will be a operation and then the polyp will be removed but my family was not ready for the relatives suggested for a Dr who said no there will be no operation and I will get cured...I took the medicines suggested by that Dr almost everything was done my dr said to leave the medicines and see the result after 3 months she said not to have medicines because I was suffering from fissure..for fissure I started my homepathy treatment and my home path Dr adviced to take homepathy medicines for polyp as well because there is a good treatment for polyp...I started taking the medicines for polyp from my home path Dr but now there is a lot of flow and a lot lot of stomach me p

Doctor Answers (1) on Endometrial polyp

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta Delhi | Gynecologist
I think you have been taking too much stress. Please visit a gynaecologist with all your reports of the past for advise. Without seeing your reports, it is difficult to advise online. As i am allopathy doctor, so can not comment on homeopathy medicines you have been taking. However it is advised that you should follow one stream of medicine and have faith in your doctor.