Endocrine problem

I have a childish face and don't get beard at the age of 21.my chests are also developing like women and have a very small penis.

Doctor Answers (5) on Endocrine problem

Take homoeopathic remedy:---
BARYTA CARB. 1M.
3 DOSES - 3 MONTHS.
One dose each month. For 3 months.
Keep powder on tongue and swallow.
U need to get hormonal tests done n start homeopathic treatment very soon . Detailed case taking along with ur parents is necessary in ur case.
Regards
Dr Deepika
www.drdeepikagupta.com
Hello.
Firstly get yourself diagnosed. For that meet a doctor in person. If there is hormonal imbalance it can be helped by supplements. If you have some chromosomal abnormalities, then medicines might not help. In any case, a doctor can suggest you the needful after examination.
Regards
Get your estradiol tested. Respond with report on practo direct consult chat for further treatment. Treated cases with similar issues. Treatment duration is generally 6months.
Dear, don't get panic. According to description you gave you may have some hormonal imbalance or lack of a few hormones. This is a but may be complicated but completely curable in homoeopathy. I request you to provide me the full reports for a proper diagnosis and perfect solution for your problem. I thing I want to mention is as you have already told that your penis is so small and you are developing chest like women,please confirm the position function of your testicles, that is weather the testis are in scrotal sac below penis or not. And weather they are functioning well.