Edema symptoms
Hi, my wife is having ankle and feet swellings. Suspecting it might be Edema like. A bit of stinging while walking as well. Could you please suggest which specialist we should consult? Thank you.
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
G. Rangaswamy
General Physician 34 yrs exp Hyderabad
General physician will do, as the could b a simple oedema, or due to kidney, heart, abdominal etc., need to check her physically, basing on the system, need to treat or see d appropriate specialist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.