Eczema case.

My mom is suffering through this eczema for last 21 years. Any way to cure this? Any recommendations for a core skin specialist who can deal with this? She is also a multiple sclerosis patient.

Doctor Answers (2) on Eczema case.

Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute Delhi | Dermatologist
Treatment of eczema is very simple: whenever you develop one treat that, when it heals stop, restart when it again reappear. Yes eczema can be recurrent, sometime for life time and even bothersome to most. But if localized it is not a very bad condition to have with a simple treatments. We dermatologist usually want to treat the existing disease as there is no way to predict and prevent it recurrence. However in most of the patient it subsides of its own in next few months to years. You can take some measures to reduce its frequency like regular moisturiser application over the affected area even after the subsidence definately helps For the current situation I would suggest topical steroids like topisal oint once daily but it should be supervised under some dermatologist. Warm wishes Dr Prakash Khute
Himanshu Gupta Ghaziabad | Dermatologist
Eczema can not be cured but reasonably controlled with medicines, it can be recurrent. What is your area of residence, I can suggest you dermatologist accordingly