Easily fat on my sides

I m healthy girl who tried all stuff to reduce weight.if i exercise my fat doesnt grow and the day i miss my exercise or i eat somthing from out i suddenly get love handles on my back side.it just takes one day to grow and lots and lots of days to get it less.i m so much depresed because i always want to look slim.i have tired all things like gym,yoga,diet,green tea.plz help me to keep balance regarding my fat at the side of my stomach.

Doctor Answers (1) on Easily fat on my sides

Dt. Itu Chhabra Gurgaon | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi,The key to successful weight loss is a commitment to making indefinite changes in your diet and exercise habits. Diet just means eating healthy, lower calorie meals. Exercise means being more active. Stick to the rules and you will definitely loose weight. #Cut back on sugars and starches. #Eat protein, good fat and vegetables. #Lift weights 3times per week rest days you can go for 30 mins brisk walk. #Drink more water #Choose small meals. #Use small plates. #Take good sleep. For a detail plan I will be needing some details. You can book an appointment and efficient planning can be done. All the best. Tc.