Ears pain using ear plugs
Until recently I never ear pain but after trying the speedo bio fuse ear plugs I have started facing aching pain in both my ears.Is the problem due to the ear plug too tight or its the ear infection. Can't make out the problem.Had shown to a skin specialist for some scales near the ear due to slight infection for which I even used cream prescribed for 15 days as said but now I'm experiencing pain when compared to slight scales.Is the ointment Fucibet not working or its nothing relrated to ear pain. Current prescription:on doxit tab alternate days Night Limcee for morning daily This is to be followed till 20 days

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful.

Ear plug for sleeping