Earpain since 10 days
There is a small pimple inside ear, few days back we went to doctor and treated, but the east pain has not stopped till now, it's been 10 days, so please suggest me to get rid of pain

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

The best treatment for Aural Furunculosis is to get the ear packed with ichthymol glycerine for minimum 48 hours. I do it routinely for my patients.
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

You seem to suffering from condition known as furuncle in the ear canal. Its a infection of the hair follicle inside the skin. Its a very painful condition and mostly caused by staphylococcus organism. If its responding to regular antibiotics then you may need intravenous antibiotics and ear packing with icthymol glycerine to reduce oedema. Consult nearby ENT specialist