Ear pain for 10 days
Hello doctor...i am having  pain in right ear(inside the ear) for past 7-10 days.. having pumping feel while pain..and I have pain on the back lower right head  near to right ear 7-10 days...the pain is there even lying in the pillow..some times the pain is on and off some time it long lasting until I take an pain killer...i did an surgery on my right leg and i am in bed rest for 70 days .and i need to rest for further 30 days... I can't able to go to nearest ent doctor bcz my leg is not stable to go in public...i can go outside only after 30 th day from today ..is there any home remedies for this pain.. my ear feels like stiff closed and pain is Inside...how can i manage it for another 30 days..is there be anything serious if we visit after 30 days...give me some home remedies to get rid of pain.. thank you in advance

I suggest you can safely take Crocin pain relief Paracetamol tablet for your pain, take 2 or three times a day 650 or 500mg tablet.