I am having ear ache from yesterday.I am not able to open my jaw fully.I have a little swelling on outer part of ear.
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your pain. Condition with acute onset need medical assistance. You need to consult a ENT specialist for your assistance. If you go consult him he will examine you and then he will tell you what has to be done. You didn't mention regarding your hearing of the effected ear. If at it is there you should not delay in consulting a specialist. Thank you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.