Ear wall ruptured complet
I got hit by my friend on my ear..and my ear wall got ruptured.and blood clots are dere..Dr tell me for surgery...kindly advice ENT doctor in mumbai
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, This is something out of services that we offer but you can try the medical helpline numbers online and try calling. You will get better assistance anytime. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?