Ear ringing whenever winter comes
I have sinusitis problem I face ear ringing problem whenever winter comes ... Is this related with my sinus prblm

Yes, it is because of Eustachian tube dysfunction (tube connecting back of the nose with middle ear).
thorough ear & nose examination is warranted
frequent salivation improves ET dysfunction. tab. L Dio 1 M 1 HS & Xylometazoline nasal spray 2 puffs 3 times a day.. if not improved within 5-7 days, please consult an ENT Doctor.

Yea that can be the possibility since ear and nose are connected by a tube , any sinus infections can affect the ear as well . U can book appointment with me for the detailed check up of ears and if ear drums are normal then an Audiometry test for ears should be done
Pure tone Audiometry
Yes, in the winter months ua sinus problems might lead to inflammation and blockage of ua eustachian tube leading to ear problems like ringing, decreased hearing or pain.
Consult online for a thorough check up, diagnosis and treatment