Ear problems
Pranaam Sir Sir my mother having some problem in ear, approx before 2 years there was some pain occurred in her ear, mwad(pus) were also coming from ear, So one doctor give some tablets & some drops, But when use drops in ear there were large pain then doctor refused me to use drops, only took tablets for relief, & told me there is a hole in one ear's screen, after taking table she got enough relief, But there is sometimes pain occurring in that ear now, also some mwad(pus) also feeling now, so please told me right medicine & advice Sir 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Looks like CSOM
start with a course of antibiotics and analgesic, along with antihistamines
Keep ear dry.

Avoid water entry into ears,  keep the ears dry at all times , avoid cold food , citrus fruits etc. Every time she catches cold or water enters the ear she will have pus discharge. So avoid the above.  For an active infection please take a online consultation for medication and management .
It's chronic suppurative otitis media,when ever water entered in the ear she will get infection,tell her to keep ears dry
consult in online for further evaluation and treatment
Avoid using ear buds,Avoud cold ,tab Clavam 625 mg 1 tab twice daily for 5 days,tab Sinarest levo 1 tab twice daily for 5 days,Clotrin Ac ear drops 2 drops twice daily for 5 days
Needs to be examined ...If there is a hole in the ear than prevent entry of water in the ear ...consult an ENT doctor for this ...you can do an online consultation for this
proper aural hygiene avoid entry of water in the ear .consult a doctor