Ear problem
I am facing ear problem for the last 5 years I have consult many doctor no improvement still now my loss is 50db for both ear give some suggestion for the treatment if surgery is best give some best hospital and if treatment is best means give some idea about treatment.my age is 27
67 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
Please share your reports to guide you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?