EAR PAINING
My child is of 3 years and her ear is paining and itching from past 6 months it is not paining continuously a 3 to 4 days in months.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

please take your child to see a Paediatric Otorhinolaryngologist

Hello there. I can understand your concern. There could be some infection inside her eat which will be need to evaluated. As of now, you can give her a syp. Ibugesic 5ml twice a day after food and put otocin ear drops 1 drop thrice a day in the ear. Do not insert any ear bud or anything inside the ear. Put the drops for 5 days. If it still persists, kindly consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.