Ear pain, reduced hearing
Actually from last 3 days I m feeling problem in my ear. So I used clearwax oil but nothing changed. I m still in problem. Whenever i press my ear from lower side I can hear clearly

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable to in Google Maps
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
Ear wax or debris blocking your ear canals must be removed only by a qualified ENT Surgeon. It won't come out on it's own. You should consult an ENT Surgeon physically.