Ear Pain, movement in ear

When I was four years old, my ear was paining, when consulted a ent specialist, he had removed 3 small dead cockroaches from my ear. Now where I stay there is a wrath of cockroaches, and I feel something moving in my ear, what could be the reason exactly.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Let me give you a simple cockroach pest control remedy.....to 100g of maida add 100gm of powdered sugar and 25g of boric acid. now add some hot water and mix till you form a thick batter. once this cools down, apply a little of this paste at all nooks and crannies of your home especially the kitchen and dining area. The cockroach will be attracted to the fragrance of the sugary maida and will be killed by the boric acid! Fortunately boric acid is not toxic to humans, so you need not worry if your baby puts one into its mouth! Repeat every 3 months 

Hello...... You change the place.... You might be simply imagining things.. Cover yourself closely and sleep....only small crockraches can go into ear.. Moreover they die in ear... You can plug ear with sterile cotton swab and sleep.... Don't remember olden days just sleep.....