Ear pain inside ear
Hi Sir, Last two days ago i kept cotton ear buds in my ears. One of my right ear is paining a lot since yesterday. Pain is from deep inside ear. I took dolo 650 and earwax drops last night , pain decreased until morning. But again started in morning. Pain is a bit high. Please advise if any medication recommended tablets. Note. I took my first dose of covishield on friday (4 days ago)

Hi,ear ache severe may be due to infections or impacted wax.pain killer will just reduce your symptoms temporarily.  If it still persists visit ENT for ear examination and cleaning sos. At times exposure to excessive cold may cause ear ache too.
keep the ear dry,do not scratch,if ear ache is severe not to chew food from that side

Wil need more history. If u have any fever or any other problems in the ear.
Take online consultation
You can continue paracetamol tablets
Hi. From what I read , I think you have otitis externa which is an infection of the skin of the ear canal . This can be due to fungal or bacterial infection. If your symptoms are severe you may have to show a local ent and get the ear cleaned.
For now you can put candidbiotic ear drops 4 drops four times a day.
Avoid water entry into your ears and avoid putting ear buds