Ear pain in right ear

These was one year back I was suffering that my left ear will get continuously beep sounds so doctor has said that it was caused due to some titles he tried some medication than too it was not recovered. I need to keep some machine where has I didn't take as am in my early age. Now am facing new problem in my right ear that I will have clients call for which I will use headphones whenever I use head phones for some time my right ear it's getting pain please let me know how to resolve these issue. Recent I took b12 test it was good in report.

Doctor Answers (1) on Ear pain in right ear

Dr. Kaushal M Shah Ahmedabad | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Most likely cause for your pain is poorly fitting headphones especially if they are slightly larger in size BUT exact cause can be only found out after proper check up.regarding left ear advice can be given only after seeing all your treatment papers and reports.