Ear pain in right ear
My right ear suddenly start paining ..pain is mild to moderate. What should I do. It was a sudden pain

Dr. Sandhya Patil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Ear pain can be due hard wax in the ears, do consult an ENT doctor to reconfirm and can use solewax ear drops three times a day for 4_5 days and come get cleaned by the Ent doctor. For pain can take paracetamol.
Hello there..... I went through your query.... If you feel well in yourself and have an earache, you may be able to treat yourself with simple painkillers....Paracetamol or any anti inflammatory medication  if you can take it, usually works well for ear pain....Consult your Ent specialist if symptoms persists....