Ear pain,
I had used match stick in my ears , I am having ear irritation in both my ears , fell my ears are dried up , feel like scratching

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Pediatric Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Please STOP SCRATCHING YOUR EAR CANAL WITH MATCHSTICKS! Use this app to find a good ENT Specialist and get an instant appointment. If you reside near Basaveshwaranagar, you are welcome to drop in to my clinic HEALTHCARE@BASAVESHWARANAGAR and I will help you out. My clinic is clearly navigable on Google Maps.

Ear pain when yawning Ear irritation treatment Ear pain after swimming