Ear pain due to ball hit
I got a ball hit in my ear three days back...since then its paining n im unable yo listen properly from that ear

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

First and foremost.... DO NOT USE ANY EARDROPS OR EVEN ATTEMPT TO CLEAN THE EAR YOURSELF! Consult an ENT Specialist immediately who will give you some medications to minimise the effects of accoustic trauma to the hair cells of your cochlea... Your hearing receptor. Use silicone earplugs while bathing to waterproof the ear as the tympanic membrane has suffered a traumatic rupture which will heal spontaneously IF LEFT ALONE TO DO SO!
Hearing loss may be one symptom or side effect of an ear injury. For most people, hearing loss due to an ear injury is not permanent and gradually returns over time.. A tuning fork test and an audiometry test can be used to determine if hearing loss has resulted from an ear injury..Kindly.consult Ent surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.....