Ear pain and discharge

I am suffering from ear pain with discharge from ear and swelling from my right ear. I have already taken a pain killer. While swallowing weird sensation in right ear.
views-icons 39 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Your ear Mrs to be examined and cleaned. Please see an ENT doctor as soon as possible.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?